Hello peoples

Please post here to request general forum access
majic79

Hello peoples

Postby majic79 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 15:40

Hi there peoples! Please register and respond to this thread to get access to the forum

Also - please use the same email address that we have for you on record - I'm not going to approve posts, or move people from unknown email accounts into the registered users groups - forum spam is a horrible problem and I want to nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand!

First posts are all moderated - so please give your real name (I'll redact that for you ;))

Stratosboy

Re: Hello peoples

Postby Stratosboy » Sun Mar 02, 2014 16:49

Hi Chris

Good work on the forum!

Stratosboy

Postby Stratosboy » Sun Mar 02, 2014 16:50

Good work on getting the forum up and runnng :D

BurtyB

Postby BurtyB » Mon Mar 03, 2014 03:30

Hi from another Chris ;).

soldersplash

Postby soldersplash » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:59

Hello all,
Nice to see the web presence cemented in a dedicated forum. Will you be adding Tapatalk compatibility?
All the best,
Daniel.

soldersplash

Postby soldersplash » Mon Mar 03, 2014 23:12

I can't really argue with that! ;) I guess I've been lucky as a Tapatalk app user who only bought once and hasn't had a problem.

perhaps we can create a generic "phpBB3 Hackspace App" as an alternative

I rather like this idea. Is there someone in the group you know is good with mobile app dev? If no one else volunteers i'd have a go at an Android app (I'm no pro, just a dabbler).

stefman123

Postby stefman123 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 09:10

Hi guys just thought id introduce myself

Im Stef im 25 and i live in Lincoln,

Im fairly new to hardware hacking but its something that intrigues me so i recently got an Arduino as well as components and have ran through a ton of tutorials and am now pushing to try some ideas of my own. Im also playing with cad cam software at the moment as i have some experience 3D modelling the only trouble i am having hear is ive worked mostly with large pieces where scale didn't truly matter so working within constraints is a thing i need to get use to.

Ive currently got a doc sat on my pc with "dream ideas" id love to try but im a way away from them so am currently sticking to simplistic builds. Im not currently part of your hack space but after speaking to one of your guys via email im aware you hopefully will be moving in to a new building and am super excited to get involved. As ive said in my other thread on google if help is needed setting up just shout.

If there's anything you would like to know about me let me know.

I look forward to meeting you all hopefully some time soon.
Stef

Return to “Welcome”